This interactive course raises awareness about mental health issues and provides good practice guidance whilst contributing to your professional development.
This course will provide:
- An introduction to mental health
- A better understanding of mental health disorders
- More information about mental health myths, stigma and stereotypes
- An awareness of factors impacting upon mental health
- A chance to consider individual action to keep your own well being
- An overview about the impact of community based mental health care
- The impact of mental health problems on our day-to-day living
- Social and cultural attitudes to mental illness
Duration: Half day
Contact: Rob Darke on email@example.com or call 0208 960 3722 for further information.